<VV> squeaky relay rod bushing

Daniel Kinzelman dankinzelman@hotmail.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:55:57 -0600

Hi everyone

I swapped a Clark's rebuilt relay rod (they call it a drag link) for my old
one with a disintegrated rubber bushing.  The new rod has a nylon bushing
which came installed, and it feels nice and tight.  Unfortunately it has
recently started to make a really unpleasant groaning sound when I turn the
wheel (especially at low speeds).  I can't tell for sure that it's coming
from the bushing, and I tried putting some penetrating lube on the bushing
to no avail.  Let me know if you have any suggestions for how I can make
this stop.  Thanks

Dan

Wenn Ihnen E-Mail nicht schnell genug ist: MSN Messenger!
http://messenger.msn.de Jetzt kostenlos downloaden!