<VV> prototype engine on eBay

Wrsssatty@aol.com Wrsssatty@aol.com
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 17:03:07 EST

In a message dated 2/20/2004 4:16:44 PM Eastern Standard Time, BobHelt writes:
It was written up in the Communique several years ago.
Any recollection as to which issue?

I would be interested in knowing several things about the engine which the
article probably answers such as what advantages it posed over the original
Corvair engine and why it was seemingly abandoned as the next generation Corvair
engine in favor of the overhead cam design which GM was considering just before
pulling the plug on the Corvair project.

Always interested in pondering what coulda, woulda shoulda been had our
favorite car been favored at the time by a few more folks.

Bill Stanley