<VV> EM Rear Axle Bearing (1963-64 style) (and FS)

NicolCS@aol.com NicolCS@aol.com
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 11:54:15 EST

L&S appears to be identical to the GM Hyatt bearing.  I have several (4) NOS
60-63e L&S and NAPA bearings and they are correct, spherical bearings
identical to Delco-Hyatts.  I also have two 63-4 bearings (One Delco-Hyatt and one
Sealed-Power).  If you or any list members are interested, please contact me.
I'm looking for $125 each for the Non-Delco and $150 for the Delco GM bearings.
(This is about 1/2 the going rate; I'm trying to generate some cash to repaint
my '65 Evening Orchid Corsa)
Craig Nicol
From: "Robert  Hawley" <iamrgh@charter.net>
Howdy All,  has anyone ever heard of a rear axle bearing with the brand name
of "L & S"?  It is listed as  part# AD11034Z20 (gm# 7451328).  which I believe
to be the correct number for the 1963-64 style bearing.  I have a chance to
buy one NOS,  but am wary given the reputation of the "Green" bearing.  Any
information on this brand is appreciated.  Robert Hawley (1963 Spyder - still
Group Red)