<VV> Help and/or Parts Needed, Please? Pretty Please??

Ron RBlachut@adelphia.net
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 12:11:45 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

HELP NEEDED (2/24/04)
Cannonball/One Lap of America.
I am begging for help . . . no make that grovelling and begging!
If anyone feels benevolent, I really can use a set of rebuildable 95HP or
180HP heads. Low cost would help but free would be better! Those who donate
parts, labor and/or $$ will be mentioned and thanked on our website(s)
and/or vehicle.
Cal Clark of Clark's Corvair Parts has become a major sponsor and is now
mentioned on Gary Aubi's website:
http://www.corvaircorsa.com/cannonball01.html
Can we count on you?
Thanks in advance . . . Ron