<VV> SW Ultra Corsa Update and Question

Geoff Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 10:14:05 -0700

	Parts are rolling in for the Corsa's engine.  New exhaust system got here
the other day.  Some more powder coated shrouding got here yesterday
including the top shroud.  It is incredible.  Now there is just a
mountainous amount of work to do.  The longblock on the engine is done.
But that seems like half the battle at this point facing all thats left!  I
have welded and resized the ends of all the accelerator linkage rods that
were worn halfway through.  Now I have most of how it goes together figured
out.  Does anyone out there have a good close up picture they can email  me
of 65 style 140 accelerator linkage as assembled on an engine?
Additionally thanks to everyone who responded on my vacuum advance
question.  I ended up soldering two washers over the hole in the vacuum
advance arm that was worn out, so for now the engine will have the correct
140 #248 Vac. advance.

Thanks
Geoff Johnson