<VV> Universal Sender Unit

John Beck jb30343@navix.net
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 19:30:44 -0600

That error seems pretty acceptable when compared to some of the factory
guages I've seen on much newer cars.  If accuracy is important, I think
it would be possible to adapt the 90 ohm sender using an op-amp and a
few resistors, rather than just a resistor.  The parts total for the
conversion would rise to about a buck.  Might be a fun project though.
--J.B.