<VV> RE: [FC] Fuel Tank Sender Mix-Up

* Greenbrier Goon * greenbriergoon@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 05:40:18 +0000

Well, I seem to have solved the problem with the shortened pickup tube on my
fuel tank sender.

I used a compression fitting (union) with a cut piece of metal fuel line
left over from the junk FC. I was able to replace the missing 3 inches and
fit a new filter.

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)

Don't let Ralph Nader ruin another Presidential election.
http://www.ralphdontrun.net