<VV> Electic Fuel Pump Mounting for an FC?

* Greenbrier Goon * greenbriergoon@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 05:45:38 +0000

Hey everybody:

I am installing the hole style fuel tank in my Greenbrier for the 4 speed
conversion (from Powerglide) and I need to relocate the electric fuel pump.

The pump was mounted on the frame just behind the gas tank.  I had to remove
it to make the 2 1/4 inch hole for the shift linkage.  Now I need to find a
new place to put it and still keep it near the tank.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Charles

Greenbrier World:
http://www.c-zone.net/northgte/greenbrier.htm

1963 Greenbrier PG (soon to be 4 speed)

Don't let Ralph Nader ruin another Presidential election.
http://www.ralphdontrun.net

Take off on a romantic weekend or a family adventure to these great U.S.
locations. http://special.msn.com/local/hotdestinations.armx