<VV> Re: [FC] Electic Fuel Pump Mounting for an FC?

Bryan Blackwell bryan@skiblack.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 08:52:57 -0500

Electric pumps don't really need to be right next to the tank, but they
do need to be low.  On lates I've been able to mount them on the trans
mounting bar (aka crossmember), but I couldn't fit the one I had on the
Greenbrier in that position so I put it on the left rear frame rail.
Works real well and keeps the sound behind you.

--Bryan