<VV> Rough Running at WOT FIXED! THANK YOU

Daniel Kinzelman dankinzelman@hotmail.com
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 13:10:50 -0600

Hi everyone

I went over to Joe Potts' place on Tuesday morning where we swapped carbs
from side to side, put in a set of used but good plug wires, new distributor
cap and new Autolite spark plugs, and replaced vaccuum hose on the balance
tube.  After this, the car ran great, all the way up to full throttle in
every gear, from cold start to sustained high speed operation.  It has NEVER
done this since I owned it.  Since we did all the work at once, we weren't
able to determine exactly what fixed the miss, but I presume it's either
spark plugs or wires.  Thanks to all of you who pitched in with help and
advice, and especially to Joe Potts for all his time, knowledge and constant
parts donations.

Dan

Messenger  -  Wer in Echtzeit kommunizieren will, lddt den MSN Messenger.
Cool, kostenlos und mit 3D Emoticons: http://messenger.msn.de