<VV> Re: DUNE BUGGY project given up on(corvair powered)

N2VZD@aol.com N2VZD@aol.com
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 03:52:06 EST

a guy i kinda know has a corvair powered dune buggy project he is giving up
on.  he has done a lot of work and bought all new parts for the engine etc.  it
is a late 110 hp with poweglide.i would put it at 85+% done.  the engine is
running etc,but need finish details. the frame is very nicely done and has vw
floorpan. he has a full plate of other problems and heavy workload so now
decided to give up on it.  it is in cicero, ny near syracuse. anyone interested can
get a hold of me and i will put you in touch.  i think i even have a couple
pictures on my puter somewhere from last year.  regards tim colson