<VV> Yenko Stinger on eBay

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 15:28:03 -0500

In a message dated 2/26/2004 2:05:58 PM Eastern Standard Time, flash@vicspdi.com writes:

> My opinion is that this car is worth nothing special.  It is RE-BODIED,
> already ruining it.  Added to that, look at the pictures, it still has rust
> problems.  It also looks like many other things are not
> correct.

I'm with Eric on this one, re-bodied and changed VIN = Illegal in all states. Did they change the front frame member with the hidden VIN? If not and you wreck it and the insurance co. finds it your in bid DO DO. In this car all you get is the Yenko door tag and paper work not worth anywhere near his buy it now price 6-9000 at best, if you can get plates for it that is.
rich
still looking for a real one in my price range GGGG