<VV> Yenko Stinger on eBay

Mike Stillwell yenko117@yahoo.com
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 13:13:27 -0800 (PST)

--- SPYDER62@aol.com wrote:

> I'm with Eric on this one, re-bodied and changed VIN
> = Illegal in all states.

 In Virginia, if you can prove that two cars were used
in the construction of 1 final product, you can title
that car with the VIN of the car that constitutes the
majority of the resulting vehicle. Basically you would
need to have both titles in your name, and
documentation of the reconstruction would help. If you
spliced a rear clip onto a car, wouldn't it really
still be the majority of the car whose VIN was
removed? I have not tried the above procedure, nor do
I plan to, but it is legal and my local DMV rep
assured me it is possible. Virginia will even make you
a new VIN plate if yours is destroyed. tony U can
verify this, as I learned most of the info from him.

> rich
> still looking for a real one in my price range GGGG

 Don't think you'll find too many running, driveable
Yenkos for $500.

 Mike