<VV> Throttle problems...

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 19:08:00 -0500

Double-check your firing order. You changed those wires. If you're like me,
you reversed a couple of them. Amazing thing is, the engine WILL run, and
fairly smoothly at that.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Case, Cash
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 5:01 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Throttle problems...

I've been following the WOT throttle thread hoping that something might
apply to my problem, but so far not yet.

I've got a '65 500 coupe 23,000 miles on it. I've put new plugs and wires on
it. The car starts and runs, but when I drive it around the block, there is
not power. All cylinders are firing. It feels like there's no vac advance.
Anyone have a n idea what to look for next?