<VV> ..possible ground issue - revisited

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 00:27:38 EST

In a message dated 2/26/2004 6:17:28 PM Pacific Standard Time,
garko@tampabay.rr.com writes:
I have one issue remaining, which I've not been able to fix.  When I pull
the HL switch to either the 1st or 2nd position, my instr lights do not
light; instead, my right directional signal comes on.  The directional also
dims instead of the Instr lights when the dimmer is applied. The left turn
signal works normally, but when the right turn signal is applied, the
directional lamp does nothing.  (All 4 exterior directional lamps work
fine).  So, in other words, only the right interior directional signal and
instr lights are affected.

Pull the lights out of the dash.....test /check which are which....re-insert
  you've got them mixed up

Matt Nall