<VV> It's Ultra Time! [again]

UltraMonzaWest@aol.com UltraMonzaWest@aol.com
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 00:45:22 EST

Well, if it gets cold enough...I'll work on the WUM!..gotta stay below
freezing though!

Out west we're not like those "Northerners"  that think they're "Southfolk"
gggg

Actually...the closest site I service has a heated garage!...but a muddy [
above freeze] road to get to it!..   :(

Got to get those thermostats changed and the blower to stop rattling when on
HIGH...

What's everyone else's plans?

The Midwest Ultra's owner is recuperating from health problem.

The Southwest Ultra's owners are assembling the 2nd engine...probably done by
now!

We still don't know if there's a SFbayUltra...or is it SanJoseUltra?

So..that only leaves "you know who" to report in......ggggg

Matt