<VV> Ultra Corvairs?

Geoff Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Fri, 27 Feb 2004 21:39:16 -0800

The concept of the Ultra as I understand it is a car put together on the
"cheap" from "Ultra" quality used, but not used up parts.  We jumped in on
the game a little late but figured our car surely would count...A Corsa
body that sat in a field for 30 years with no  windows or powertrain that
we picked up last year on Easter Sunday.  We hammered it together into a
daily driver  with a old 95 engine in two weeks time...
	Others may disagree... but I think for the most part it is to "coerce"
Hank into working on his Original Ultra Monza more.  All in good fun now...
but I think we are waaay ahead of the competition <GGGG>  The new engine
for our car will soon get disqualified from the competition...to much time
and $$$ into it, but I think the rest of the car still counts!
-Geoff Johnson
Co-Builder of SW Ultra 66 Corsa
P.S.  I think our Corsa has more dents then the WUM!  Think it started with
1035...still has 1032!

--On Friday, February 27, 2004 11:12 PM -0500 Ryan Counterman