<VV> RE: carbon seal

Sherman Gossett sc.gossett@verizon.net
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 07:51:17 -0800

Thanks to everyone that gave suggestions.

This is the first turbo I have ever gotten my hands on, so I am trying
to be careful with the disassembly and rebuild. It is a complete number
matching '62 setup from trans to crank. So I am taking my time and plan
on doing this up right. When I am finished it is going into my '62 Monza
'vert. I picked it up for only 300.00 so it was a steal.

I am always looking into any suggestions on making this thing run better
than stock. So if anyone has suggestions on what I should do and also
any things I should watch out for I would be eternally grateful.

I also have an old 102 horse that was originally paired with a manual
trans. Is it worth woring on?

Sherman Gossett