<VV> EM Rear Axle Bearing

Dan & Synde dsjkling@sbcglobal.net
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 08:37:50 -0800

Hi Larry,
Seems to me like the only reasonable explaination is that those people are
not putting very much mileage on them or perhaps they all have a deal worked
out with God......:)  I would think with out the rotational qualities of the
original bearing , that the flex required would be taken up by the
motor,transmission and control arm mounts.  What didn't flex would bend or
break.

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd 3.89
1963 Spyder Restored (no engine yet)