<VV> Ultra

N. Joseph Potts pottsf@msn.com
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:03:48 -0500

Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Wayne Graefen
Sent: Saturday, February 28, 2004 12:24 PM
To: virtualvairs@corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Ultra

And here, as a newbie, I thought you guys were talking about
UltraVans which were the Corvair powered motorhomes.  Now that I
know that you are talking about restoring Corvairs as ultimately
cheaply as possible about like Nash and Hudson guys keep their trash
cars going, with all the disgusting public feedback that gets, I'm
not very impressed.

But I guess an Ultra Corvair is kind of like a "rat rod", huh?
Anti-society, anti-cultural, anti-restoration, anti-corporate
America, anti-environmental, etc.

I don't relate.

Wayne