<VV> Ultra

Geoff Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:50:18 -0700

Well I RELATE!!! GGGG... everything except the anti-restoration part!   Our
Ultra will get fully restored.... but it takes time, and $$$ especially for
us college kids!!!   I think of it more as a I built this car from my bare
hands with sweat and blood rather than shelling out the money to have
someone else do it.  Something I can truly enjoy when finished.  Our engine
will be "show" here in a few weeks...The car that will be a while...but at
least it gets driven daily!
Denegrate me ..OK
Denegrate my car... No Way!  <GGGGG>

-GEOFF and sister SALLY Johnson
66 Corsa Cp
63 Monza Cp

--On Saturday, February 28, 2004 11:23 AM -0600 Wayne Graefen