<VV> parting out a '60 monza

Steve Way spankyway@worldnet.att.net
Sat, 31 Jan 2004 13:37:26 -0500

  I am going to be parting out a complete '60 Monza 900 coupe. The engine does
run but needs a good tune up. The powerglide trans I don't know about. The
interior is there but needs a lot of work. The dash is good and so is the
glove box door. The windshield is cracked but all the other glass is good. The
front hood is in great shape. I stripped it to bare metal and primed with zinc
chromate then followed with a good urethane prime. The insulation is still
inside of it and is perfect. If there is anything you might want that I have
not listed please email me and I will let you know about it. Make an offer on
anything you want. I live in northwest Ga and I will ship any way you want at
your cost.
Steve
770-443-1793