<VV> Raffle Car Update

John & Julia Cole jjcole@triton.net
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:47:56 -0400

The Michigan bidder is from Muskegon actually.

I spoke with him last week at our monthly West Michigan club meeting.  He
was talking about going and getting the car.  I have not heard from his
since.  I will ask and see if I can get an answer from him directly.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-admin@corvair.org]On Behalf Of Dave Hammelef
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2004 10:31 PM
To: vv
Subject: Re: <VV> Raffle Car Update

This came up on Corvair Center and I posted the
portion of what I knew, and recieved an of forum reply
that said the Michigan bidder took the car and it was
already on its way there. I assume by know its
somewhere in the area, though I dont recall where in
Michigan the owner was. Should see it at DACC end of
august or maybe at the woodward cruise before then.

Dave

---