<VV> Re: Corvair spotted in ad (HUMOR)

Stephen Upham contactsmu@sbcglobal.net
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:20:18 -0500

If they had gotten a late, they could have been riding IN it.  GGG

Stephen Upham
Dallas, Texas

Mid prod. #18732 -1965 Monza sedan 110, Sierra Tan - Saddle, PG, A/C,
original AM/FM, clock, tint, oil bath air filter, w/ 77K

Corvarium II

Message: 6
From: "Russ Moorhouse" <corvair65@verizon.net>
To: "VV" <virtualvairs@corvair.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 20:55:01 -0400
Subject: <VV> Corvair spotted in ad

Tonight, after fussing with trying to get the new vacuum advance hose
on the
carb, with little success, I went in and turned on TVland.  The Andy
Griffith show was on.  There was an ad for the Beach Boys CD and DVD
album.
I think it was called Sight and Sounds.  In one short clip, the Beach
Boys
were pushing an early Corvair (4 door I believe) with a surf board on
top.

Russ Moorhouse
'65 Corsa coupe 140 HP
Group Corvair Member