<VV> Chucksters departure

kaczmarek@charter.net kaczmarek@charter.net
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:13:47 +0000

ALL

Last night I saw a post from Chuckster telling us he was leaving to concentrate on another list.

There was also a message from Dennis saying he had done a great thing for another VV member.
I won't ruin the surprise either, but I will say that if Chuck has indeed left us, he found a class way to do it.

In 7 years I have seen folks leave reluctantly because their business/job needs took precedence, others who left in a huff, bad tastes in their mouth, found other interests, etc etc....Few chose an exit such as Chuck apparently has.

Just an observation.

PS  The recipient of Chuck's surprise needs to inform us when he recieves it.

HANK