<VV> Re: Go Ahead, Make My Day

vairologist@juno.com vairologist@juno.com
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:41:59 -0400

> To: Dennis & Debbie Pleau <ddpleau@earthlink.net>
> From: "Louis C. Armer, Jr." <carmerjr@mindspring.com>

> Thanks Dennis, It will probably be my last thinking on VV as I have
> made  the decision to unsubscribe and concentrate my efforts on the
Allis Chalmers Model
> "G"  forum. Thanks to everyone for putting up with me for the last few
years.

 Chuck Armer
> At 06:03 PM 6/30/04 -0500, you wrote:
> >Chuck just did something that will make a VV member's day.
Smitty says:  That was cold Denny.  Chuckie quits and it is supposed to
make my day?  I don't see how that is going to bring any joy to my life.
Well Chuckie, maybe you quit talking but I'll bet you are listening.
Bailing out on this forum won't protect you at the "Curves" next year.
Bring on your model G.