<VV> Turbo Rebuild Kit Needed

vze4z5cb vze4z5cb@verizon.net
Thu, 1 Jul 2004 15:36:24 -0400

Hi all. I need a "Clark's C5" turbo rebuild kit for my 65 Corsa ASAP. Gotta
get the Vair on the road !!!, and that is pretty much all it needs. I called
one of the Corvair shops to see if they had any and they were charging
$325.00, VS Clark's $261.00. Add shipping charges (or even before) and I can't
justify spending the money. Clarks are on backorder until July 14th. Anybody
have one they never used or know where I can get one at a reasonable price?
                            Thanks,
                                Bill in Pittsburgh