<VV> passenger side mirror

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Thu, 01 Jul 2004 19:20:13 -0400

The difference is in the swivel part that attaches the mirror head to
the base. It's pressed into the base in the opposite direction than the
left hand mirror. Hard to recognize unless you know what you're looking
for. I think the part number is 3912201. And no, I don't have one, but
have seen them on any number of late model Corvairs (usually 5's or
'6's). They were usually dealer installed.

-Mark