<VV> Re: Late model seat belt installation instructions(convertible)

airvair airvair@richnet.net
Fri, 02 Jul 2004 18:37:29 -0400

FYI all the accessory installation instructions are available from
Clark's. I supplied him with the dealer installation instruction books
for all the years '60-66 and he reprinted them. If someone wants to post
them, I guess that's ok too.

-Mark