<VV> 67 monza coupe 140 4 spd for sale possibly

Mike Moyer vairvert67@yahoo.com
Fri, 2 Jul 2004 16:32:19 -0700 (PDT)

Hey am contemplating selling my 67 monza coupe 140 4 spd Black interior
white with blue racing stripes/ yenko style rear spoiler, aluminum slots with new tires.68 side marker lights. camaro front spoiler
Can be driven home as is my daily driver. has been very reliable

Just bought a 65 vert 140 4spd this morn and need the room. (wife already had fit over another car. already have 3 other  vairs)

New items this year Clarks headliner , carpet,  fuzzies,  back seat upolstry., door seals driprail seals, quarter window seals. yenko style rear spoiler, front stab bushings, battery,

am in Navarre FL (near pensacola ) can email pictures to those who want

Mike Moyer