<VV> FLAPS Fuel Pump Rebuild Kits

Jon Gilbert jon.gilbert@adelphia.net
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 10:31:54 -0400

My fuel pump started leaking gasoline all over the place yesterday night,
and it's the Fourth of July.  I tightened all of the bolts, but it's still
leaking a fair amount.

Of course, none of my FLAPS have replacement Corvair fuel pumps or rebuild
kits in stock.  But I am told that this pump is fairly standard to all
Chevys of that era.

Are there other Chevy non-Corvair mechanical fuel pumps or fuel pump rebuild
kits that anyone has successfully used in their Corvair?  If so, do you
remember where you found it and what the part number is?  I would love to
get this done this weekend, while I have the time...

Thanks much!!

Jon Gilbert
'68 Monza Convt, 95hp, PG, Yellow/Black
Jupiter, FL