<VV> Exhaust damper door pivot pins

Steve Spessard spesss@qtm.net
Sun, 4 Jul 2004 16:30:39 -0400

During the replacement of the exhaust manifold logs on my 65' Corsa, I forgot
to reference the shop manual prior to removing the shrouds with the damper
doors on them. I bent the tab up and pushed out the pivot pin for the doors
before removing the clip on the end of the rod. One of these tabs broke off.

Does anyone have experience with this problem and what was your solution. I
really don't want to purchase a new shroud if I can help it.

                         Steve Spessard

                         1965 Corsa vert.