<VV> UM Updates???

Geoff Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Mon, 05 Jul 2004 12:30:04 -0600

	Sorry to hear about the troubles in Hanks engine.  Anyway we have been
running in the ULTRA 110 for my 63.  Finally got the shrouds on and fan
etc...  Started it up and let it run for about 10 minutes.  Some marvel
mystery oil and some fresh 20-50 and it is down to negligeable blowby and
no tailpipe smoke.  Hopefully we will be able to get it in the car today.
Once it is in, time for another oil change then hopefully driving.  This
engine has been sitting who knows how long and is full of lead deposits.
After running a compression test shows good on all cylinders all within
5lbs of each other.

Geoff Johnson, with lots of help from my sister Sally

-->> What did everyone else do???