<VV> UM Updates???

Geoff Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Mon, 05 Jul 2004 19:45:12 -0600

> Another great Team!!!  Am I the only one that works alone????  LOL!!!
>
> Matt

It simply comes down to we are much better at working on a project.  Get
stuff done much faster with an assistant.  Only half the time we beat the
tar out of each other.   Usually based off of making the other person be
tool holder.  NO you get me the wrench while I put the fan on.  NO my turn
to do something you get the wrench.   Basically  one of us can usually do
what the other does not want to do, sometimes one of us is better at fixing
something.  We also push each other to work rather then give up for a
while.   Seriously I owe Sally a big thanks for coming over and helping me
finish the engine,  as this car had to get on the road again ASAP.

-Geoff Johnson
63 Monza Cp
66 Corsa Cp