<VV> Mexico and Alaska traveling men

Tony Underwood tonyu@roava.net
Tue, 06 Jul 2004 14:39:58 -0700

At 02:17 hours 07/06/2004 -0400, UltraMonzaWest@aol.com wrote:
>Daniel stopped by the warehouse this morning - he's now headed south for
>home - Lon
>Daniel...
>Has he had a nice vacation?  Vair running smoooooooth??
>

>Kevin is home in Juneau.....fishing and digging for bottles!
>
>Matt

Speaking of which:   Who got the Long Distance Award?    I had to leave Sat
evening before the awards...

Daniel gave me a slick little piece of aluminum casting which replaces the
center section of a stock fuel pump, ready to drill and tap for fittings so
as to "dummy up" a stock pump so as to make the engine appear unmodified
should a tank mounted electric pump be used.    He had several of these
castings in his trunk, gave a few to people who tinker.

tony..