<VV> Ignition upgrades

Eric S. Eberhard flash@vicspdi.com
Tue, 06 Jul 2004 11:57:59 -0700

But they are cool!  The lower HP ones run fine with any old plug, but the
turbos seem to do better with these plugs.  It may be because I run too
rich because the main difference is that I don't foul these whereas I do
foul the 44ff.

Besides, I never bought my vairs to be cheap, they are a hobby, so for the
extra 30 bucks every 10-20,000 miles, what do I care (I put 6000 a year so
you can see this is not a major expense).

If you really want to be cheap, buy a Hundyai !