<VV> Looking at a '65 Corsa Convertable

Cepak, Tom A tom.a.cepak@lmco.com
Tue, 06 Jul 2004 16:47:02 -0500

The Super Beetles had the curved windshield from '72 on.  The standard
beetle from '76 to '78 came in either a flat or curved windshield.

-----Original Message-----
From: airvair [mailto:airvair@richnet.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 2004 4:32 PM
To: Cepak, Tom A
Subject: Re: <VV> Looking at a '65 Corsa Convertable

How long were those curved windshield models produced, or did they
downgrade all those last years' models to the flat windshield, too? I
recall that there for a while they were offering both curved and flat
windshield models at the same time. Thanks!

BTW I forgot that the first Super Beetles still had the flat windshield.

-Mark