<VV> RE: Block Cleaning

Keith Hammett khammett@stainlessfab.com
Wed, 7 Jul 2004 10:28:28 -0500

I went by the clean it, clean it, clean it, clean it. Dad how many times you
gonna clean it?  Just a few more times today....

Next day...  Clean it, clean it.....Dad how many times you gonna clean it?
Just once more.  Then dry it with air.

I was told once; clean it until you think you have it and then do it a
couple more times.  Much easier now than to have to tear it down and do it
again plus a bunch more work.

I used Simple Green on mine until the final wash then just plain old water
from the hose.

Keith Hammett