<VV> Corvair on sales lot in PA

dodgeshelby@cafes.net dodgeshelby@cafes.net
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 15:23:35 GMT

I just got back from a long father/daughter motorcycle trip to the
midwest, northeast and Canada.  I was on a stretch of road from
Fayetteville, PA to Gettysburg, PA and noticed a real nice looking
early model convertible sitting on a car lot.  I failed to turn around
and go back and check it out (my daughter wanted to get to Gettysburg
and then on to Lancaster!!) but this car really caught my eye.  Is
there anyone around that area that is familar with the lot or the
car?  I knwo this is a long shot but I would love to check that car
out more as I am "sort of" in the market for a early model vert.  BTW,
there was a rough looking late model convertible for sale just down
the road from the early.

Thanks

Bob