<VV> Goodguys Columbus

Marc Sheridan sheridanma@adelphia.net
Thu, 8 Jul 2004 15:41:50 -0400

This is the weekend for the Goodguys Nationals at the Ohio State
Fairgrounds. There should be five to six thousand cars there, mostly very
well done hot rods, but I'm taking my ratty old Corvair :o). Out of those
thousands of beautiful hot rods, there will only be a handful of Corvairs.
There will be more Nash Metropolitans there than Corvairs! With that
scarcity, my Corvair gets more than its share of attention. People get tired
of looking at hundred thousand dollar hot rods and my Corvair gets a smile
out of them.

So if your in the area, bring your Corvair to the show. Entering doesn't
cost much more than spectating and it's much more fun to participate, plus
it gets you a better parking spot. Your car doesn't have to be beautiful to
enter, just old :o).

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza 'vert
hopefully parked at the south end under the barn roof