<VV> Wheel lug nuts with GM Rallye wheels

Sethracer@aol.com Sethracer@aol.com
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 01:58:01 EDT

wgraefen@omniglobal.net writes:

<< Can someone provide me with specs or maybe even a part number for
 chrome lug nuts I can purchase to work with the Chrome GM
 rallye-style wheels I'm putting on my wife's '65 Monza hair dryer
 (convertible)?  Please?

 Thanks, Wayne >>

Wayne - Standard GM Lug nuts (like your originals) should work fine. If you
want Chrome, check a Pep Boys near you - Look for a tapered seat 7/16" x 20
nut. There are at least three or four styles, if you are using wheels with
visible nuts! - Seth