<VV> I need door panels w/ no holes for windows

Dale Dewald dkdewald@pasty.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 10:13:01 -0400

At 11:01 PM 7/8/04 -0400, Lecktrix Electrical wrote:

>Anyone know where I can get door panels for my 63 Monza with no cutouts. I
>have power windows, and my doors open by a remote. Anyone know where to buy,
>or someone that can make some??

Hello,

I would suggest that you contact Clark's Corvair Parts, (413) 625-9776, who
makes reproduction door panels for most years and trim levels.  They have
their own dies and tooling for manufacturing the panels.   I believe that
they could make a set of panels without window crank holes by simply
removing a punch from their die set.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, (UP) Michigan