<VV> FW: FS 1964 corvair (auction in PA)

Kevin Linzey Klinzey@nemetschek.net
Fri, 9 Jul 2004 10:17:41 -0400

I have no other information on this car.  Contact Nancy, she may be able to
give you more information or arrange a pre-auction inspection of the car.

Kevin
Kevin Linzey
"The DrySpot" Editor
Corvair Society of Baltimore

-----Original Message-----
From: NANCY STIPSAK [mailto:stipsaksauctions@earthlink.net]
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2004 9:56 AM
To: klinzey@acm.org
Subject: 1964 corvair

Hi, I am emailing you because I saw your listing in the corvair club of
america website.  We are an auction company located in York County, PA.  We
are having an auction on July 17th in Brogue PA  York Co. - and wanted you
to know that we have a 1964 Candy Apple Red corvair convertible w/72k orig.
miles, it is in very good condition.  I am wondering if it is possible to
post this information on your bulletin board.  If not, how can I post this
information myself to your organization? Please contact me at this email or
you can call me at 717-456-5183. Thank you so much for your help and have a
great day.
Nancy

NANCY STIPSAK
stipsaksauctions@earthlink.net