<VV> Re: BLOCKED HOLE IN TOP COVER

Geoff Johnson geoffj@unm.edu
Fri, 09 Jul 2004 21:19:50 -0600

Most glass jar lids from say a jar of spaghetti sauce or peahes or
something fits in to the hole that the hose attaches to  perfectly.  A
little bit of shoe goo or silicone to glue it in place and your all set.
You can then even put the hose back in place when you are done so it looks
stock.  All mine are done that way.

-Geoff