<VV> isocyanates and respirators

John McMahon jmac2112@adelphia.net
Sat, 10 Jul 2004 08:32:04 -0400

Thanks, Hank, for backing me up, and Jim for pointing out that the only
really safe way to spray most modern paints is with a supplied air
respirator.  I mentioned that I'm on a bulletin board for painters (I'm
learning in preparation for painting my own car), but it's actually an
online store as well.  The owner is Len Stuart, and he sells lots of paint
and body work products, including supplied air respirators.  You can buy
these through places like Eastwood, but Len seems to have the best prices.
If you're interested you can check out

http://www.autobodystore.com/Default.htm

This is the main page, so it might take some seaching to find the
respirators, but if you are interested in painting you'll enjoy the search.
Lots of neat stuff there.

John McMahon
1965 Monza coupe