<VV> Late model coupe embroidery

SPYDER62@aol.com SPYDER62@aol.com
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 00:25:02 EDT

In a message dated 7/10/2004 9:04:01 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
hmlinc@sbcglobal.net writes:
There has been a husband - wife team at several conventions.  I don't recall
seeing them at Lexington, but that may have been my fault, not theirs.
Anyway, I believe that the business name is "Creative Stitchery".  They do
all kinds of Corvair related stuff using their developed computer models and
proper colors to match Corvair colors.  Their prices are reasonable and they
support the Corvair hobby.  If someone has the contact information for them,

Last I knew they are out of Grand Junction, Colorado many be Dennis or
someone out that way knows for sure. I have their card here filed someplace but it
is a few years old.
rich