<VV> Busy, busy, busy...

Butch Chapman w5jax@yahoo.com
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:38:46 -0700 (PDT)

Ned
E-mail sent. Did you get it?
Butch

AeroNed@aol.com wrote:
I've been very busy hunting a good LM Corvair body (No comments from the EM
crowd!) to repair the Deer Hunter. I've found a few close by that are owned by
people who think they have a Rolls Royce or pile of gold, based on their
selling prices.

Terry Kalp and I went to the Oklahoma City Corvair meeting last night. We
also went to look at a car. We met lots of nice Corvair people and had a good
time. What else would you expect?

I have a couple of good leads in Texas and KC. I'm going to try to see as
many as I can and may even show up at the local chapter meetings (KC on Tuesday).
I've having lots of fun looking...

Ned