<VV> 3 year quest

Cepak, Tom A tom.a.cepak@lmco.com
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 13:51:15 -0500

Frank,

I just reciently (Friday) looked at a pink '65 Corsa Convertible in Fort
worth.  It is listed on the CORSA website.  It had rust pin holes in all
areas around the door and bondo on the left side.  I lifted the mat in
the trunk, noticed a lot of rust, and pushed my finger right through.
They wanted $2500, I was nice and said no thanks and soon left.  I
looked at a '64 Spyder convert from a North Texas Corvair Club member a
couple of months ago.  The engine was in parts, no turbo, no carb, the
floor was gone and the car in pieces.  He wanted $1000 for it.

Tom

	-----Original Message-----
	From: F P [mailto:flat6s@yahoo.com]
	Sent: Monday, July 12, 2004 11:32 AM
	To: Cepak, Tom A
	Subject: Re: <VV> 3 year quest

	Tom,

	I'm sure a $15,000 investment would get you the car that you're
wishing for.  When did you start looking for a car?  Have you looked at
any cars here in the Metroplex recently?  If so, I'd like to hear about
them.  I'm curious since I'm looking for a car also.  Thanks!

	Frank in Midlothian, TX

  _____

	Do you Yahoo!?
	New and Improved Yahoo! Mail
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/10/*http://promotions.yahoo.com
/new_mail/static/efficiency.html>  - Send 10MB messages!