<VV> Photo Album from chuck armer: View my online photos

carmerjr@mindspring.com carmerjr@mindspring.com
Mon, 12 Jul 2004 20:56:33 -0700 (PDT)

I am in the process of doing a Lexington album but I did
this one of Darth Vair after Carlisle 2003

You're invited to view these photos online at Ofoto!
Just click on View Photos to get started.
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=8mt7oxs7.b32vn7bz&x=0&y=-bc6kgc

If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
if you're new to Ofoto, create a free account.
Once you've signed in, you'll be able to view this
album whenever you want and order Kodak prints of
your favorite photos.

Enjoy!

Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
an existing Ofoto member you'll be asked to sign
in. If not, you can join Ofoto for free.
http://www.ofoto.com/Register.jsp

Questions? Visit http://help.ofoto.com.

Ofoto Customer Service
http://help.ofoto.com/support
Phone: (800) 360-9098
Outside the US and Canada: (512) 651-9770
If you cannot see the links above, copy and paste the
following URL directly into your browser:
http://www.ofoto.com/I.jsp?c=8mt7oxs7.b32vn7bz&x=0&y=-bc6kgc