<VV> Question regarding Engine Cooling

Cepak, Tom A tom.a.cepak@lmco.com
Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:14:56 -0500

Thanks guys, I've had the Corvair Basics book for about a month and
almost done reading it.  I also have purchased and read the following:

1) How to Hot Rod Corvair Engines
2) How to keep Your Corvair Alive
3) Corvair by Chevrolet: Experimental & Production Cars 1957-1969
4) The 1960-1969 Corvair (Authenticity Series)

Besides Corvair Basics, is there any other book I should purchase?

-----Original Message-----
From: Ron F Hinz [mailto:ronh@owt.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 13, 2004 3:47 PM
To: Cepak, Tom A
Subject: Re: <VV> Question regarding Engine Cooling

It's a book, Tom, and a very good one and is sold by all of the Corvair
vendors like The Underground (www.corvairunderground.com  )    or from
Bob
himself at bobhelt@aol.com    .  I'd suggest from a vendor as you should
also get "Corvair Basics".  The Corvair is just different enough that
these books are very helpful.  Of course, also a shop manual if you
don't have one.  There's $50 right there for the three!  Knowledge isn't
free. Good Luck, RonH